My bag is a Fossil bag that I actually won in a drawing a couple years ago! I love that it's not too big. In fact, it was the perfect size for when my husband and I traveled all over Portugal last May.
I don't know that any of its contents are particularly telling about me, but here's what you'll find.
Notice the lack of diapers and wipes! That's always a momentous occasion when you clear those out of the bag you carry :)
- A pink wallet. Pink is my favorite color.
- My phone. It's a Moto X with Republic Wireless. They are awesome, and cheap. The case has a stand on the back making it perfect for watching Netflix while I'm working on the computer.
- Chap stick. I just barely tried EOS and I love it! And for a teeny bit of color, Baby Lips in Peach Kiss.
- Gum (or mints). Wintergreen or Spearmint. Peppermint is too strong. And never the blue TicTacs. They taste like toothpaste.
- Hand santitizer.
- Pen and Notebook. Sure, I always have my phone on me if I need to add something to my calendar. But sometimes you just need to be able to doodle, you know?
- Hair elastics.
- Toy airplane. Courtesy of my 5 year old. It's not always there, but it certainly wasn't a surprise when I found it while pulling things out to take these photos.
- Michael's Gift Card. Also, not always there, but always exciting when I have one!
Then this is where my purse hangs out when I'm not hitting the town (or grocery store, whatever) check this post about my striped purse wall. Funnest tiny spot in my house.
To peek inside more bags, check out A Glimpse Inside.
post contains affiliate links