I have been provided a Cricut Explore to participate in this contest. All thoughts an opinions are my own. Some links may be affiliate.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And time for the last round of the Cricut Design Space Star challenge. This month Team 10 is running with the theme of “12 Days of Christmas” and we have all created amazing holiday ideas to share with you.
My project is made up entirely of files available in Cricut Design Space and you can whip up this cute little gift display in about an hour and a half. Each present arranged in the tray represents one of the verses from the Christmas song.
Each box is cut from white cardstock, with different colors for the tags. The scoring tool makes boxes a breeze because it marks the fold lines for you at the same time it cuts out the box!
Wrap each box with washi tape or twine (I used gold glitter washi--awesome, right?) Then glue a tag on top and arrange them in a tray or frame. If you're feeling ambitious, fill them with a treat or Christmas activity to open as a Christmas countdown. I was not ambitious :)
Here are the last 3 rounds I did:
If you have questions about any of these, please let me know and I'll be happy to help you out!
And you should know that you can get FREE shipping on your orders from Cricut this month when you use the code FREESHIPNOV at checkout (valid through 11/30/2014)
- Drummer Boy Christmas Kids Craft by Sweet Rose Studio
- Twelve Days of Christmas Gift Bags by Albion Gould
- 12 Days of Christmas Countdown by Let's Eat Grandpa
- 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar by Sweet Rose Studio
- 12 Days Candy Countdown by One Krieger Chick
- Modern Twelve Days of Christmas Clock by Popper and Mimi
- 12 Days Boxes by Crafting in the Rain
- 12 Days Stocking Countdown by Sugar Bee Crafts